- HOME >
|Phone Number||+81 (0)3 3657 4151 Japanese Language Only
|Address||7-6-16, Shibamata, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo, 125-0052, Japan|
|Access by Train||
[KEISEI Line ]3 minutes on foot from Shibamata station
[JR Joban Line] 5 minutes by taxi / bus from Kanamachi station
[JR Sobu Line] 15 minutes by taxi from Koiwa station
|Car Park||21 parking slots (for guests only)|
|Business Hours||11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
(No Regular Holiday)
|Capacity of Banquet Hall||100 seats|
Detailed Access by Train
- [KEISEI Ueno Line] Transfer to KEISEI Kanamachi Line at Takasago station. Get off at Shibamata station. Go straight the approach of Taishakuten temple for 3 minutes then there is on your left.
- [Asakusa Line of TOEI Subways] Transfer to KEISEI Kanamachi Line at Takasago station. Get off at Shibamata station. 3 minutes on foot from Shibamata station.
- [Chiyoda Line of Tokyo Metro / Local Line of JR Joban Line] Take a train bound for Abiko, Kashiwa and Matsudo at central Tokyo area. Transfer to KEISEI Kanamachi line at Kanamachi station. Get off Shibamata station. 3 minutes on foot from Shibamata station.
- [JR Sobu Line] Get off at Koiwa station. Then take a bus for Kanamachi station. (~15 minutes) Get off at Shibamata-Taishakuten
- [HOKUSO Railway] Go to Shin-Shibamata station then take a bus for Shibamata-Taishakuten.
- [National Route 16] Enter Shibamata Kaido Road for Shibamata. Turn left at “Taishakuten-mae”.
- [Metropolitan Route 315] Enter Shibamata Kaido Road for Shibamata. Turn right at “Taishakuten-mae”. Then go straight about 50m, then there are car parks on both sides.
* Car parks are prioritized for the guests of private dining space. Please note that it may be full.